Sea To Summit says about the Comfort Light Air
The Comfort Light™ mat is the non-insulated, lighter option that uses the same hybrid matrix of Air Sprung Cell™ technology as the insulated model. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and leg area to reduce weight. Fine tune your level of comfort easily with the multi function valve.
- R-Value of 1 is designed for warmer-weather use.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in some other brands' mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
Hybrid Layer Air Sprung Cells™
Air Sprung Cells™ are the core technology used in Sea to Summit Air Mats and are the reason you will sleep more comfortably on a Sea to Summit mat than on a conventional air pad. Inspired by the hundreds of springs found in a modern pocket sprung mattress, the hundreds of small interconnected chambers (called Air Sprung Cells™) perfectly support your weight and conform to your body contours.
The Comfort Light series of mats has an internal layer of 40 D Nylon in the torso section. This allows the welds of the lower and upper cells to be offset, resulting in a greater number of cells in this area for greater support and insulation. The cells in the head and leg sections of the mat do not have this internal layer, which saves overall weight. This hybrid construction (two different weld patterns) may be the perfect option for an end user looking for more comfort and insulation without adding to much weight.
size: 184 x 55 cm
Packsize:9 x 17 cm
thickness: 6.3 cm
1.5 Seasons: Perfect for early summer to early fall, except at altitude
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
Exterior: 30/40 D Nylon
reinforced inside with TPU baffles