Mobility and protection come rain or shine.
Whether you want to explore on or off the trail, our classic year-round The North Face Exploration Shorts are ready for what's to come. The durable nylon fabric is both lightweight and stretchy, helping you move with greater range of motion over challenging terrain. Pockets at the front, rear and sides help you stash small hiking essentials. With a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection, you'll be covered in wicked wet and searing sun.
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Two front open hand pockets
- Side secure-zip left leg pocket
- Two back patch pocket
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Style: T0CN1D
- Fabric: 95% nylon, 5% elastane; 142.0 g/m2
The North Face says about the Exploration Short Women's
Light, stretchy and with handy pockets, the Exploration Shorts are pretty much a summer hiking essential. The nylon-elastane fabric mix is durable but forgiving and when combined with a gusseted crotch ensures you enjoy full range of motion even on steep, stepped trails. The water-repellent finish brushes off light summer showers and two hand pockets, a rear pocket and thigh pockets - all zipped - provide plenty of secure storage.