The Hilleberg Nallo 2 is a compact and very strong yet light tunnel tent. The Nallo 2 is the choice for the very weight conscious camper who chooses a full-fledged tent for all seasons. The Nallo 2 certainly also appeals to the walker who sets off with a full load.
The weight of Hilleberg Nallo 2 is of course immediately apparent. Nevertheless, you can use the Nallo 2 all year round in all weather conditions.
The inner tent Hilleberg Nallo 2
The inner tent of the Hilleberg Nallo 2 has a high-quality groundsheet with a high upright edge, is breathable and water-repellent and has good ventilation possibilities. Even in bad weather the tent can be ventilated well. The outer fabric is ripstop nylon with a triple silicone coating. The door of the inner tent can be zipped open almost completely and put away in a storage compartment.
Set up the Hilleberg Nallo 2
The Hilleberg Nallo 2 is a tunnel tent where you set up the outer tent first. Then you attach the inner tent to the outer tent. But you can also set up the tent in one go, the so-called one-time pitching. The advantage of a tent of which you already set up the tent is that in bad weather you can first pack the inner tent. That will stay nice and dry. If you leave the inner tent hanging in the outer tent, you can set up the tent even faster.
Like all designs of the Hilleberg tunnel tents, the Nallo 2 can be set up with only four pegs
Options for the Nallo 2
Optionally there is a footprint available that covers the surface of the entire inner tent and the awning. The standard inner tent can also be replaced with an optional mesh inner tent, for warm conditions
Hilleberg Nallo 2 properties
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent, triple silicone coated
- The tent is suitable for four seasons
- The outer tent continues to the ground to keep drafts and cold out, and the inner tent can be fully closed if desired
- The tunnel construction offers an ideal weight vs space ratio
- The Hilleberg Nallo 2 offers sufficient space for the number of persons and their baggage
- The inner tent is attached to the outer tent, this allows the tent to be set up at once
- If desired, the inner tent can also be detached and even used alone (with optional adapters)
- The tent can be set up with only four pegs
- Optionally there is a footprint available that covers the surface of the entire inner tent and the awning
- The footprint can be attached to the outer tent
- The inner tent can be replaced with an optional mesh inner tent, for warm conditions
Hilleberg says about the Nallo 2
The Nallo models are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.”